Monday, June 20, 2011

Max on Life

 I have read a few books by Max Lucado. I enjoy his simple, straightforward and often humorous manner of writing. This book continues my enjoyment of Max' insights. It is a collection of his responses to letters he has received over time. This makes it easy to read a minute or two if you're pressed for time, or longer periods when you can tackle a series of topics. The topics, coming as they do from real people, feel real themselves. While I might not be worried about "Does God allow war?" I might be interested in a reflection on what to do when "groups in a Church compete and bicker and fight." The point is, whether you agree with his answers, he makes you think about a lot of good questions: questions that are on people's minds.

No comments:

Post a Comment